making mistakes
everyone was busy with the campaign and elections stuff when ais, jon and i decided to go to sarahs and talk things over, drinking and wishing it would be mona who'll win.
funny or maybe weird the night was, the topic ice, jon and me was talking about and maynard's sentiments were just the same.
The whole night or maybe half of it revolved round on the conversation on why and how one mistake could ruin every investment you’ve had on good deeds and on establishing a good reputation for yourself. I guess every relationship goes through this, whether parent and child, among colleagues, lovers, etc. but that doesn’t mean we have to stop saving up on good deeds because everything might just be ruined for a mistake that you might do in the future rather try not to do the mistake that will mess up the personality you have been working hard to build.
The night made me realize that or maybe I knew it all along but never had the chance to really ponder on it.
What if you’re on the shoe of someone whom a person made a mistake on? This was the question that made us give distinctions between disappointments, anger, getting hurt, etc. anger is the initial reaction. Well, that is how I decided to define it. But anger fades away and what is left is the disappointment, or rather the feeling that once in your life you were disappointed or hurt by this certain person. I’ve got so many instances of being disappointed in life that I think I’ll never forget. Sa tatay ko na lang ang dami na eh. But that doesn’t mean that I’ll use it aginst him or susumbatan ko sya about it or anything. Basta ang aking lang eh lagi kong naiisip na minsan sa buhay ko eh sinaktan nya ko. Funny thing is, hindi ko alam kung bakit ganon. I am not sure but maybe this is the reason why one mistake could not be compensated by a million of good things you have done.
funny or maybe weird the night was, the topic ice, jon and me was talking about and maynard's sentiments were just the same.
The whole night or maybe half of it revolved round on the conversation on why and how one mistake could ruin every investment you’ve had on good deeds and on establishing a good reputation for yourself. I guess every relationship goes through this, whether parent and child, among colleagues, lovers, etc. but that doesn’t mean we have to stop saving up on good deeds because everything might just be ruined for a mistake that you might do in the future rather try not to do the mistake that will mess up the personality you have been working hard to build.
The night made me realize that or maybe I knew it all along but never had the chance to really ponder on it.
What if you’re on the shoe of someone whom a person made a mistake on? This was the question that made us give distinctions between disappointments, anger, getting hurt, etc. anger is the initial reaction. Well, that is how I decided to define it. But anger fades away and what is left is the disappointment, or rather the feeling that once in your life you were disappointed or hurt by this certain person. I’ve got so many instances of being disappointed in life that I think I’ll never forget. Sa tatay ko na lang ang dami na eh. But that doesn’t mean that I’ll use it aginst him or susumbatan ko sya about it or anything. Basta ang aking lang eh lagi kong naiisip na minsan sa buhay ko eh sinaktan nya ko. Funny thing is, hindi ko alam kung bakit ganon. I am not sure but maybe this is the reason why one mistake could not be compensated by a million of good things you have done.
siguro talaga ngang ganon lang talaga sya..



2 comments:
siyet.. that was profound..... *ex, s*x, se*!!! (sabay palo sa bed post!) haha... mis you girlaloo!
uy, she "grew up" hahaha!Ü
Post a Comment